- High strength properties provided by geometry with minimal possible metal consumption.
- Unique constructability and assembling rate due to use of mobile regulated cantilevers.
Fixing systems in floor slabs
- High bearing capacity and regulated range of a support cantilever.
- Reinforced vertical profile makes it possible to create passages of up to 4 meters without additional supports.
- Decrease of metal consumption in comparison with L-shaped subsystem, which reduces costs of suspended facade assembling.
- Strength of a construction is provided by a U-shaped profile form with four stiffening ribs.